Lobbies Opened Monday June 1
Falls Drive-up Open
Envelope Depositories 24/7
During these unprecedented times, we are following CDC guidance and taking preventive steps to support public health, protect our employees, and ensure uninterrupted account access.
Please be assured that essential banking services will continue:
- All Branch Lobbies are OPEN as of Monday June 1 we will restrict number of members according to branch capacity, practice social distancing and wear face coverings
- Community Assistance Loan available to all members during this pandemic
- COVID Skip A Payment Program allowing members some flexibility in these turbulent times
- Menomonee Falls Branch drive-up will remain open during regular hours subject to the guidance of public health authorities.
- ItsMe247 Home Banking & Mobile App will continue to be available from anywhere. With our online and mobile banking, you can perform most banking functions, such as opening a new account, transferring money to a friend, depositing a check via Remote Deposit, and applying for a loan.
- Debit cards and credit cards will continue to function normally.
- ATMs will continue to function without interruption.
- Envelope Depositories will be processed throughout the normal business hours
- Telephone access to our branch staff will continue as normal, and we are expanding the number of employees available by phone to assist you and answer your questions.
- Text access to branch staff is quick & efficient and available during business hours.
- Automated payroll and other electronic deposits will continue without interruption as we receive them.
- Fraud protection systems will continue to operate without interruption.