TOSA Lobby OPEN
FALLS Drive-up OPEN; FALLS Lobby OPEN
BOTH Branch Envelope Depositories 24/7
During these unprecedented times, we are following CDC guidance and taking preventive steps to support public health, protect our employees, and ensure uninterrupted account access. This includes facility cleaning, adjusting for interactions with members and providing support where needed.
- Wauwatosa OPEN The Tosa Branch is open. If unvaccinated we require face covering, if fully vaccinated face covering is optional. Social distancing is also encouraged.
- Menomonee Falls Lobby and Drive-Thru are OPEN The Falls Branch is open. If unvaccinated we require face covering, if fully vaccinated face covering is optional. Social distancing is also encouraged.
- Standard Skip A Payment Program allowing borrowers some flexibility in these turbulent times. Click here for details.
- ItsMe247 Home Banking & Mobile App continues to be available from anywhere. With our online and mobile banking, you can perform most banking functions, such as opening a new account, transferring money to a friend, depositing a check via Remote Deposit, and applying for a loan.
- Debit cards and credit cards continue to function normally.
- ATMs continue to function without interruption.
- Envelope Depositories will be processed throughout the normal business hours
- Telephone access to our branch staff will continue as normal, and we are expanding the number of employees available by phone to assist you and answer your questions.
- Text access to branch staff is quick & efficient and available during business hours.
- Automated payroll and other electronic deposits continue without interruption as we receive them.
- Fraud protection systems continue to operate without interruption.