TOSA Lobby OPEN
FALLS Drive-up OPEN; FALLS Lobby OPEN
Envelope Depositories 24/7
During these unprecedented times, we are following CDC guidance and taking preventive steps to support public health, protect our employees, and ensure uninterrupted account access. This includes facility cleaning, adjusting for interactions with members and providing support where needed.
- Wauwatosa Open we continue to restrict number of members according to branch capacity, practice social distancing and have staff and members alike wear face covering.
- Menomonee Falls Open As of August 4th, Falls Lobby is OPEN along with the Drive-Up. In late July, a staff member at our Menomonee Falls branch did test positive for COVID-19. In following CDC guidelines all of the personnel there have followed and completed those guidelines. The branch will continue to require social distancing and have staff and members alike wear face covering.
- Community Assistance Loan available to all members during this pandemic
- COVID Skip A Payment Program allowing members some flexibility in these turbulent times
- ItsMe247 Home Banking & Mobile App continues to be available from anywhere. With our online and mobile banking, you can perform most banking functions, such as opening a new account, transferring money to a friend, depositing a check via Remote Deposit, and applying for a loan.
- Debit cards and credit cards continue to function normally.
- ATMs continue to function without interruption.
- Envelope Depositories will be processed throughout the normal business hours
- Telephone access to our branch staff will continue as normal, and we are expanding the number of employees available by phone to assist you and answer your questions.
- Text access to branch staff is quick & efficient and available during business hours.
- Automated payroll and other electronic deposits continue without interruption as we receive them.
- Fraud protection systems continue to operate without interruption.