Convenience at Your Fingertips. Focus Credit Union makes it possible for you to have direct contact to your credit union accounts with just one phone call. With CU*TALK, our computer voice response system, taking care of your credit union business is faster, easier and safer! Now you can get around-the-clock access to your accounts, making this service perfect for today’s busy lifestyles. All you need to make contact with CU*TALK is a touch-tone phone, credit union access code, account number, and your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Now you are all set to take care of business!
With CU*TALK, you can:
- Review account balances
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments
- Verify whether certain checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Check current interest rates
- Calculate estimated loan payments
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information
Step-by-step instructions make it simple to use CU*TALK
- Using your touch-tone phone, call 1-866-267-4727.
- The computer will ask you to enter your member number. (For example, if your account number is 1234-020, your member number would be 1234.) Just enter your member number, then press the # key.
- You will be prompted to punch in your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Enter your PIN and press the # key. Be Careful-if you enter the PIN incorrectly three times, your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the credit union directly for reactivation.
- From this point on, the Easy Access procedure will vary depending on the transactions you wish to complete. Easy Access will guide you through each step.Hint: This first set of options includes a brief tutorial (press “0″) with tips and hints for using the system. At any time during the tutorial, you can press * to return to the main menu.
- When you have finished your last transaction, simply hang up the phone.
|Main Menu Options||Common Suffixes|
|1||Account inquiries, including balances and a list of recent transactions||Share Savings||000 & 020|
|2||Perform money transactions, including transfers||Share Draft/Checking||050 to 054|
|3||Hear current CU rates or calculate estimated loan payments||Christmas Club||040|
|4||Change your PIN||Vacation Club||030|
|5||Change to a different member number||Certificate and loan suffixes are available on your statement.|
|6||Other CU services, including locations and hours|
|8||Repeat this menu|
|9||End the call|
|0||Hear the tutorial (press * when done with the tutorial to hear the menu again)|